Food, medication and pet transfer to and from clinic.
Call now on 5775 2055
YES, WE ARE OPEN, but practicing Coronavirus Risk Minimisation
To help keep us all safe we have the following requests:
– Please call to make an appointment so we can space them appropriately.
– Please order food and medication over the phone so we can have it ready for you when you arrive.
– Please do not attend the clinic if you are unwell.
– please wait outside or in your car and we will come to you.
– wherever possible, we request you do not enter the clinic at all.
– we will not be making cash transactions.
We are also offering:
– pet transfer to and from the clinic.
– food and medication deliveries.
(A minor surcharge may apply for deliveries and pet transfer services depending on distance, call the clinic for details, normal consultation fees apply for telephone consultations and an appointment time must be made.)
We are committed to caring for you and your pets, call us on 5775 2055 to discuss how we can help you and your pets best.
💕 Mansfield Vets 🐾
COVID-19 General Information
As the imminent threat of coronavirus approaches us, we as a community have a responsibility to minimise and slow the spread of the disease to protect our vulnerable members.
There is presently no evidence to suggest this coronavirus causes disease in our pets, nor that they can transmit it to humans. (Please also note that the coronavirus vaccine used in dogs is NOT the same as the COVID-19 strain).
Hand hygiene and social distancing are the most effective ways of minimising viral spread. Frequent handwashing (for 30 seconds using soap) or using hand sanitiser, minimising unnecessary contact with others (eg. handshaking and hugging), not touching your face and maintaining a 1.5m distance from others are all essential
You can stay informed via our facebook page, or call the clinic on 5775 2055 for further information.