Dr Jacinta Kelly BVBiol/BVSc (Hons) – Veterinarian
– Graduated from the Charles Sturt University in 2013.
– Worked at Alexandra Vets from 2013-2016 as a mixed animal veterinarian
– Started working at Mansfield Veterinary Clinic in 2016.
– Attends the Annual AVA Conferences. Completed Pain Management course in 2018. In 2019 will be undertaking the Small Animal Medicine course through Sydney University.
-Accreditation Program for Australians Veterinarians (APAV) and is an Australian Government Accredited Veterinarian (AAV) allowing animal exportation work.
– Large animal medicine, large animal reproduction, hobby farm animals (goats, sheep, alpacas, chickens).
– Small animal internal medicine, particularly dermatology.
PETS: ‘Ruby’ the Labrador, ‘Iris’ the one eyes cat and a small herd of Hereford cattle who live in northern NSW.
HOBBIES: Camping, 4WDing, AFL (Swannies!) and hiking.