24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE:
• Mansfield Veterinary Clinic operates a 24 hour emergency service for all animals. If you are in need of assistance or advice, ring the clinic on (03) 5775 2055, follow the prompts and you will be diverted to the on-call veterinarian.
• Small animal anaesthetic breathing machines
• High quality patient monitoring including blood pressure, ECG (elactrocardiogram), oxygenation, heart rate, temperature and blood gasses
• Fluid Therapy
• Small and large animal ultrasonography
• Radiology with digital processing for small animals
• In House Pathology Equipment for Full Blood Examination, Biochemistry, Electrolytes and Blood Gas Analysis.
• Cryosurgery (liquid nitrogen)
• Puppy Pre-School: The Mansfield & District Obedience Dog Club conducts puppy pre-school for pups aged 10 weeks to 4 months of age. Classes are held out the front of the clinic on Sunday Mornings. Please contact Chris on (03) 5775 3230 or 0427 519 390 for bookings.
• Obedience Training: The Mansfield & District Obedience Dog Club also conducts obedience training on Wednesdays and Sundays. Bookings are essential and can be made via contacting Chris on the above phone numbers.
• Mansfield Veterinary Clinic stocks premium pet food (Hills Science Diet, Hills Prescription Diets and Hills Vet Essentials), worming and flea treatments and a range of quality pet products at competitive prices. We can also order in other premium pet foods and products as requested.
• Dog Clipping and Grooming services – our hydrobath is available for use by appointment at a cost of $10.00.
• Export Certificates for dogs and cats
• Johnes Disease Accreditation for CattleMAP and SheepMAP
• Export Certificates for Cattle, Sheep, Goats and Alpacas
Mansfield Veterinary Clinic is an Academic Associate of the University of Melbourne, the University of Adelaide, Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga and James Cook University in Townsville. We accept veterinary students for training during their studies, and we are proud to contribute to the learning experiences of our future veterinarians!