24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE:
• Mansfield Veterinary Clinic operates a 24 hour emergency service for all animals. If you are in need of assistance or advice, ring the clinic on (03) 5775 2055, follow the prompts and you will be diverted to the on-call veterinarian.
• Small animal anaesthetic breathing machines
• High quality patient monitoring including blood pressure, ECG (electrocardiogram), oxygenation, heart rate, temperature and blood gases
• Fluid Therapy
• Small and large animal ultrasonography
• Radiology with digital processing for small animals
• In House Pathology Equipment for Full Blood Examination, Biochemistry, Electrolytes and Blood Gas Analysis and Complete Urine Analysis
• Cryosurgery (liquid nitrogen)
• Puppy Pre-School: Give your pup the best start to life by joining our puppy pre-school. Run by Nurse Ruby, your pup will learn how to socialise, while you learn the basics of puppy wrangling! Heaps of fun for both you and your pup and a great bonding experience. Bookings are essential on 5775 2055.
• Obedience Training: The Mansfield & District Obedience Dog Club conducts obedience training on Sunday mornings on the front lawns of the clinic. Please contact Chris Riza on 0429 665 986.
• Mansfield Veterinary Clinic stocks premium pet food (Hills Science Diet, Hills Prescription Diets and Hills Vet Essentials), worming and flea treatments and a range of quality pet products at competitive prices. We can also order in other premium pet foods and products as requested.
• Grooming services: Pamper your pet with a grooming appointment at the Mansfield Vet Clinic, from do it yourself hydrobaths to full grooming services, available by appointment.
• Export Certificates for dogs and cats
• Johnes Disease Accreditation for CattleMAP and SheepMAP
• Export Certificates for Cattle, Sheep, Goats and Alpacas
Mansfield Veterinary Clinic is an Academic Associate of the University of Melbourne, the University of Adelaide, Charles Sturt University in Wagga Wagga and James Cook University in Townsville. We accept veterinary students for training during their studies, and we are proud to contribute to the learning experiences of our future veterinarians!